How will the story of your baby's birth begin?
If you've ever dreamed about the day your baby will be born, imagine yourself at the Novant Health Prince William Medical Center's Hylton Family Birthing Center. Every room is guaranteed to be private so you and your baby will spend your first days together in comfort. We've created an environment that sets the stage for quiet moments with your baby and the joy you'll share with family and friends. You'll rest assured that a neonatologist is on staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week in our fully-equipped Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. And the beauty of it all is how close we are to the heart of Manassas. Some of the features of the center are:
- Board-certified neonatologists on staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week in our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Adjustable lighting and sound absorbent surfaces in newborn nurseries and NICU that create a quiet, restful environment
- All private rooms
- All private bathrooms with large, seated showers
- Pull-out sofa in the postpartum rooms for fathers to spend the night
- Internet connections in postpartum rooms perfect for emailing news and baby's first photos from your laptop computer
- A covered, drive-up entrance and ample parking
- Soft lighting and soothing, sophisticated design
- The latest security measures.